Do you want to focus on design and have someone else take care of product development?
Do you need someone to give precise, easy to understand sample corrections to your factory?
Do you want to reduce your fit-related return rate?
- Translating your designs into detailed, accurate tech packs for your factory to follow
- Adjusting designs to work within cost, fit, production and other constraints
- Reviewing and correcting development samples
- Evaluating and recruiting fit models, conducting fittings, working with your factory to achieve the best possible fit
- Product calendar wrangling
- Realistic full-color renderings for those sales opportunities that happen before the samples arrive
A thorough understanding of anatomy and biomechanics is essential to help
- Designers to develop styles with the optimal combination of style and comfort
- Buyers to select correctly constructed styles for their inventory in order to reduce fit-related returns
- Corporate sales to convey the importance of product construction features for better fit to buyers
- Store level salespeople to provide better customer service and increase sales